This house is set high above the forest floor with views of the coastline and beyond to Broken Head.
Sleeps four to six participants on two levels, with a comprehensive kitchen and participant dining room. Extensive use of timber with large outdoor deck.
- Polished timber floors, oriental rugs and bamboo ceilings
- Spacious open-plan dining areas
- Modern kitchen with large gas range, micro-wave & dishwasher
- Wide covered decks
- Wood fire for winter
- Three bedrooms, all with balconies, three bathrooms
- Audio and video systems
- Large saltwater swimming pool overlooking the ocean
|The Thai House|
A small elevated, handbuilt house on two levels featuring cosy timber interiors which comfortably sleeps four or five.
|Thai House Features|
- Timber floors and bamboo ceilings, oriental carpets
- Main bedroom with queen bed and ensuite
- Loft with double bed
- Downstairs has two rooms, with queen bed, living area and bathroom
- Covered balcony amongst the trees
- Views to the forest and escarpment
- Quiet, private and tastefully furnished
- Equipped with audio and video
[ Home | Retreat Accommodation Facilities | Groups | Contact]